Monday, March 2, 2009

My daddy!


A article By: Carly Bartosiewicz

My Daddy, can be goofy in fact that's all he is! I think i am his favorite daughter because i am the youngest and still his baby! He is the only one who plays wii with me and he loves to go shopping with me in fact he made that our thing! I love my daddy! In st.George he always loves to play Monopoly! Even though he always makes me bugged how he always tickles me and kisses me and hugs me, I love him! I love all my family members in different ways. In this way i always look up to my daddy when I'm sad! Cause, he always makes me feel better! He is my little daddy! I love him! I cant snuggle with him though cause hes really hard! But, i always love it when he comes and holds me tightly in the morning! Even though i say get away! I love you daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment