Monday, March 2, 2009

Esther and I

Me and Esther were kind of rushed when we were little because, my sister and her sister have been best friends since they have been born! Also her mom and my mom too! My dad and her dad! I was a little pushed into Esther! Like, 4 years ago i was so sick of her i wanted to stop being her friend but, Manda my sister told me not to because it would mess it all up! But, the more i have gotten to know Esther the more i have loved her i realized that we felt the same about each other the first couple years! So, we understand each other! One time on face book i was chatting with my friend and she said that Esther was really annoying and i stood up to her in a 2 page write thing and I told Esther to read it so she wouldn't feel bad because i didn't want to hide it from her i didn't want to talk to her behind her back! So i said that. she read it and read my standing up for her and she just cried. I love Esther and i think that she loves me too! She knows that i truly respect her! Also i know she respects me too! Since then we have like started all over again with our relationship! Know we always stand up for each other! Thanks for being my friend Esther, Love Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment